3” Wide x .035” Thick x 100’ Long
6” Wide x .035” Thick x 100’ Long
- Overlapping roof seams
- Must be used with an EPDM Primer
- Provides tackiness on both sides for application
- Wax paper release liner for easy release and usability
- Properly clean entire surface where Seam tape will be applied
- Mark the membrane where the edge of the splice occurs and fold top portion back.
- Using ½” nap paint roller, apply EPDM Primer to surface and allow to dry (Dry to the touch, ~<20 minutes, temperature + humidity dependent)
- Position Seam tape along the length of the seam with sticky tape side down, ensure proper alignment with seam using a pre-determined marked edge/chalk line/guide
- Press tape with moderate pressure into splice by hand. Verify approximately 1/8” of tape extends beyond splice edge.
- Roll the top surface of the release liner to promote adhesion to the bottom substrate and air pockets have been eliminated.
- Allow top EPDM membrane to fall on top of the release liner.
- Pull release liner away from Seam Tape at a 45° angle to the seam
- Roll the splice with a steel or silicone hand roller. Roll Perpendicular to splice edge.