Since 1919 Passaic Rubber Company has been a family owned and operated business bringing you the finest in rubber rollers, endless belting and calendered rubber materials. Our history stems back to supplying calendered materials used in the construction of the George Washington and Golden Gate Bridges. We have grown to a 70,000 square foot, 7.5 acre production facility that brings our clients state-of-the-art technology with master craftsmanship in all our product lines.
Passaic Rubber Company’s mission is to secure long term relationships with customers by providing added value to the rubber products we produce. Our goal is to help customers increase profitability, improve delivery and provide a no hassle procurement of products they require.
- Compounds are ISO certified which give you consistency and less down time.
- Passaic Rubber has a network of suppliers and resources to help you get the most competitive price.
- We have Experience Since 1919
- Engineering Analysis – Passaic Rubber can help with the development of new products.
- Passaic Rubber can assist in the selection of a compound best suited for your specific application.
- Timely response – Passaic Rubber will tailor delivery to meet your specific need.
RAW MATERIAL IS I.S.O. CERTIFIED SO YOUR RUBBER IS MIXED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD.
YOUR PRODUCT IS TESTED AT ALL LEVELS OF PRODUCTION TO ASSURE QUALITY.